- Battery for inverter have more Stronger UPS, max. 250A discharging current
- 200A pass through relay to EPS, easy installation
- Plug & Play, seamless switching under 10ms
- Normal 230, 240V, split phase 120/240, 120/208V, 100/200V available
- Battery Inverter advanced parallel, up to 120kW
- Host inverter automatically generated to manage entire system when parallel
- Equipped with built-in circuit breakers, eliminating the need for additional installation
- Enhanced visibility and user experience through a color LCD touch screen interface
- AC coupling function
- Separate generator interface
- Battery inverter work with utilities to intelligently manage the battery and save bills
- Optional 10 year warranty
Solar Battery Inverter Efficiency
Max Efficiency PV to Grid
Max Efficiency Battery to Grid
Solar Battery Inverter Application
A new design of solar and battery inverters that can use in on-grid solar, off-grid solar and back-up systems. The LXP Hybrid implements a programmable and scheduled intelligent solar storage system. This power inverter battery can help increase your solar energy self-use and protect your home appliances from grid shortages. Power battery inverter can also balance your energy use strategy to save on energy costs.
Power Battery Inverter Working Modes
LXP hybrid inverters support variable working modes
- Self consumption mode: Solar energy is first used to carry the house load, and the remaining solar energy is used to charge the batteries, which can then charge and integrate the solar energy into the grid.
- Force charge and discharge mode: The power inverter battery can charge or discharge the battery according to the time set by the user.
- Charge first mode: Solar energy will be used first to charge the inverter battery, then for the home load, and finally fed into the grid. This model is suitable for areas with unstable power supply from the grid.
The LXP hybrid inverter MG series support parallel connection function. Which means users can extend their off grid power very easily. Due to the advanced control method, there are some advantages for the parallel system:
- As more as 9 inverters can be connected
- There is no requirement for same length of cable connection
- Users can connect all inverters to a big battery bank or connect to different battery group