- Hybrid solar inverter Intelligent working modes
- Stronger UPS
- Easy to use with battery
- IP65, indoor & outdoor use
- Advanced Parallel, up to 60kW
- Plug & Play, seamless switching under 10ms
- Light, fast & easy installation
- Free & handy monitoring on mobile / PC
- The best hybrid solar inverter work with utilities to intelligently manage the battery and save bills
Solar Hybrid Inverter Efficiency
Battery Working Efficiency
Solar Hybrid Inverter Application
A newly designed solar and energy storage hybrid inverter, capable to install in on-grid solar, off-grid solar and back-up systems. LXP Hybrid enables a programmable and scheduled smart solar energy storage system to help increase your solar energy self-consumption rate, protect your home appliances from grid shortage, and balance your energy usage strategy to save energy bill.
LXP hybrid inverters support variable working modes
Self consumption mode: the solar hybrid inverter will first use the solar energy for the house load first, the left solar power will be used to charge the battery. After the hybrid inverter’s battery is charged, the solar energy can be fed into the grid.
Force charge and discharge mode: inverter will charge or discharge battery according to the time users set.
Charge first mode: the solar energy collected by the hybrid inverter will be used to charge the battery first. then take family load and at last feed into grid. This mode of the hybrid inverter is suitable for areas with unstable power supply from the grid.
The LXP hybrid inverter MG series support parallel connection function. Which means users can extend their off grid power very easily.Due to the advanced control method, there are some advantages for the parallel system:
- As more as 10 inverters can be connected
- There is no requirement for same length of cable connection
- Users can connect all inverters to a big battery bank or connect to different battery group